The Number Fintech Company In Indonesia Has Increased
The number of peer-to-peer (P2P) financial technology companies (P2P) lending registered has increased again. Based on data from the Financial Services Authority (OJK), until May 15, 2019 there were 113 registered finteches.
Earlier in April the number of registered fintech reached 106 fintech. This means that in the past month there were 7 new finteches who registered themselves with the OJK. Namely:
• PT Rezeki Bersama Teknologi (FinPlus)
• PT Alami Fintech Sharia (alamisharia)
• PT Syarfi Teknologi Finansial (syarfi)
• PT Digilend Mobile Nusantara (Digilend)
• PT Digitron Solusi Indonesia (asakita)
• PT Duha Madani Syariah (Duha Syariah)
• PT Bole Cicil Indonesia (Bocil).
According to OJK data, there are currently five licensed lending P2P. Namely, Danamas, Investree, Amartha, Dompet Kilat and KIMO. (HQM)